About The Monday Blues Revue
The Monday Blues Revue has been performing their high-energy, eclectic mix of classic and modern blues music in all its forms: Chicago Blues, Texas Blues, Jump Blues, Blues Rock, Rhythm & Blues, Soul, and Southern Rock, since 1997.
Their influences include Santana, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Bill Withers, Allman Brothers, Jimi Hendrix, Muddy Waters, and anybody that has created music based on America's own musical form - the blues.
- Chris Monday (drums, vocals) - the namesake of the band, Chris anchors the band with a steady beat that keeps your feet moving and your heart thumping.
- Tom Altes (bass guitar, vocals) - working with Chris to provide the foundation that the band is built on, Tom's genre-bending versatility and engaging vocal style pulls fans into party.
- Dave Baker (harmonicas, keyboard, vocals) - a newer member of The Monday Blues Revue, Dave plays a soulful harmonica with stylings that nod to the blues greats of the past, and adds that classic Hammond B3 sound as well.
- Chrissy Reynolds (congas, timbales, percussion, vocals) - the newest member, Chrissy adds Latin percussion flavor and inviting vocals to The Monday Blues Revue.
- Jim Stamps (guitar, bass guitar, vocals) - a veteran of the Pittsburgh music community, Jim brings experience, versatility, and musicianship that is the "special sauce" of The Monday Blues Revue.
- Tony Watson (guitar, vocals) - cousin of drummer Chris Monday, Tony spent the formative years of his music career in Chicago studying the history, theory, and practice of the Blues and is a Blues evangelist.